ARS created the Asset Journal as a means for the advisor to enhance their credibility and increase their production by providing a truly valuable asset to clients and potential prospects.
This tangible asset is a comprehensive document that once printed, is placed in a black zip-up binder for the client to keep.
The Asset Journal provides the client with a physical binder for all of their important financial information. This helps you as the advisor identify and uncover all pertinent assets held by the client. This includes:
- Certificates of Deposit: rates, bank location, term, expiration/renewal date, amount
- Stock: Number of shares, purchase price, basis, where held
- Mutual Funds: Ticker, A-B-C shares, purchase price, basis, units
- Life Insurance: Type, death benefit, premium, cash value, carrier
- Annuities: Type, premium, surrender value, term, income value
- CPA: Who, where, do they provide financial guidance
- Attorney: Who, where, involvement
- Wills/Trusts: Do they have one, where is it, executor, trustee
- Bank accounts
- 401(k)’s, IRA’s, Pensions